Motorcycle EFI systems

Gill Electronic R&D gill at gill.co.uk
Thu Apr 3 09:50:43 GMT 1997

Good morning diy efi!

    We are a small company currently developing a brand new efi unit
specifically designed for mororcycles.
    I  would be most grateful if any of your members could provide any
information relating to the following:
1. Unit costs of efi systems Eg.Bosch, Weber supplied to individuals or
large manufacturers.
2. Motorcycle model names (past &present)that had efi.
  We at Gill R&D would be happy to help with minor efi teething problems.

                Yours sincerely,
                                        Simon Doyle