How did you guys get into DIY-EFI

David Doddek pantera at pobox.com
Fri Apr 4 05:06:04 GMT 1997

>How did most on the list get into DYI-EFI.  Did yall (southern dialect) get
>into if from initally being programmers, mechanics, electrical engineers, etc.
>
>I really envy the tech level you guys have on EFI and wonder how I might or
>if I could achieve the same.  I have pretty good automotive knowledge, basic
>programming skills and basic electrical skills.
>
>Please reply directly.
>
>Thanks.
>
>Ed Hilker aka "Chief"
>84'SS - 700R4

I have been "into" electroincs since the 7th grade.  When I graduated, I got
into cars.  I have combined my electonics interest in making electronics for
cars.  I also like the was an EFI car runs.

David Doddek     pantera at pobox.com    www.pobox.com/~pantera    217-422-3722
69 EFI Fairlane, 89 T-bird SC, 74 Twin turbo NOS EFI Pantera (I like to go fast)