FW: FW: Electromotive FI

Mark Eidson Mark_Eidson at ccm.ch.intel.com
Fri Apr 18 15:05:05 GMT 1997

Text item:

Tom,
I have a 302 with a hydraulic roller, 224 at .050 & .520 lift, an am using
the 700CFM 4Di unit.  I finally have it working great but the maps from
the factory for a 302 don't work well with my cam.  I spent a lot of
time on the ignition map to get it to run well and pass emissions.  If
you interested in a 4Di unit I can sent you a map that will be pretty
close to what you need.  The reason I was able to tune my system is that
Holley gave me a beta copy of a data logging program that allowed me to
caputre the information necessary to finally get it tuned correctly.  me