Radar Scrambling

FJB203 at aol.com FJB203 at aol.com
Wed Apr 23 23:31:48 GMT 1997

> Those radar units do not use a tube laser, therefore they
>  must use a solid-state laser diode of some kind.

I might be way wrong here, but the new radar system is not laser.  Its LIDAR.
 It has a laser, but I believe its sorta functioning as a gun scope.

I happen to have the specs on Lidar somewhere in a box in my basement, along
with my Anarchist's Cookbook.  I will look for it this weekend, for I too am
interested in what the hell I am saying <G>

Frederic Breitwieser
Homebrew Automotive Mailing List
http://members.aol.com/fjb203/index.htm