68HC11F1 questions

orin at WOLFENET.com orin at WOLFENET.com
Sat Apr 26 06:45:10 GMT 1997

> ANy input suggestions, experiences, would be helpful.  Also does anyone
> know where I can get a 0-2 bar MAP sensor? Cheap? ANd what si the sort of
> output I get from it?  I can put it in a pressure vessel and map the MAP
> sensor, but I dont want to.

Motorola MPX200AP, $8.35 from Allied Electronics... You want signal-conditioned?
Then the MPX4250AP (actually 2.5 bar) is $22.26 - Feed it 5V, it gives
58mV/kPa output.  You can search the web for these part numbers for
more info.

Orin.