fuel injection conversion

Andrew Chao ADTDB at msn.com
Mon Aug 11 05:17:23 GMT 1997

Hey guys-

I am not on the list but I definitely need some of your h_lp.  I have a '77
Ford Bronco with a 302 V8 and recently I went to the junkyard and picked up a
lower and upper intake manifold, wiring harness, all sensors and relays,
computer, coil, and distributor off of a '86 Lincoln town car w/the MPI.
Anyway, I was wondering if any of you guys have any experience w/this
conversion.  I want to convert my '77 302 V8 w/2 barrel carb to fuel
injection.  I am almost positive that the lower manifold of the Lincoln will
bolt to my block but I am not sure if the distributor of the Lincoln will work
on my engine.  Do any of you guys have any experience w/this.  I sure hope
this works.  Please RE: me direct since I am not on the list.  I would greatly
appreciate any information any of you could assist me with.  Thanks.

Tony Chao