Dash-board C++ library

Michael Farrugia mikefarr at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 1 21:40:13 GMT 1997

Hello,
I have built an ignition management unit based on the 68HC11.  I have
also written a program which runs on the PC or notebook from which I
can upload the tables and log the speed of the engine through the
serial port.
Now I am thinking of porting everything to run on windows to make it a
bit
nicer.  I program in Borland C++ OWL.  Has anyone encounterd some
library which has some dash-board objects like a Tachometer and a
seven segment digital readout.  I also would like some help in writing
a terminal program which communicates to the serial port.
Thanks verymuch in advance.
Michael Farrugia.