Wiring Pinout

Christopher J. Bruno bruno at icd.teradyne.com
Mon Dec 1 22:52:23 GMT 1997

Hey gang,
	I took the plunge.  No I didn't get married (well actually
I did but that was in August) - this weekend I pulled out a TPI
system off of an '85 IROC.  I got everything I could get:

manifold, injectors, throttle body, MAF, etc.
wiring harness - complete; I only had to cut one blue wire going UNDER
		right side of engine (not sure what it was) and the
		wires that go from a couple of connectors near the
		computer to up under the dash.  The rest of the harness
		is complete
ESC Module, Distributor, Fuel Pump relay, Oil Pressure sender, MAF Burn
		off relay (I think)
Computer and Bosch MAF module (apparently the '85's had an extra MAF
module)

I couldn't get the O2 sensor or the knock sensor because I didn't have
the right sockets with me.  If I went back the guy wouldn't charge me
any more but I think I might just be better off getting these sensors
new anyways.

What I was wondering from you guys (and gals) is does anybody have the
wiring pinout from the computer as well as the wiring diagram for the
harness.  I imagine that the wires that are going up under the dash
are for the VSS, check engine light, ALDL connector but I'm not sure
what else.  I also know that there were a couple of connectors on the
AIR injection valves which I don't plan on using but I'd like to make
sure.  If anybody has this info and can send it to me I would appreciate
it very much.  THANKS!!!

-Chris Bruno
bruno at icd.teradyne.com

'84 S-10 Blazer w/350 soon to be TPI
'95 SHO - Yamaha Powered with very interesting intake (2 sets of
runners)