Motronic Tuning program, Audi, Porsche 944T

r_tech at earthlink.net r_tech at earthlink.net
Tue Dec 2 03:17:11 GMT 1997

Lets not get sore out of this.  I have sent a few posts, two of which you replied and the third which I think I sent twice about a month and a half ago regarding the ecu number and prom number. That last one never got an answer. Additionally I sent some directly to you at your xmission address before getting on the list here.

What am I trying to do? Improve the power delivery from stock, initially.  Next will be turbo time!  For this I will definitely need control over what is going on with the engine management.  I have even considered just buying one of the aftermarket engine management systems if this bosch stuff does not pan out.

Why do I want to know what the code does? because I am that type of person who likes to know the nitty gritty of things. Sometimes that can be painful though. Oh well such is life.