alternative fuel/stupid idea?

James Tidwell bigsky at jps.net
Tue Dec 2 03:29:16 GMT 1997

At 09:14 AM 12/1/97 -0800, you wrote:
>Chris Morriss wrote:
>>
>> In message <347E7317.8A3CAF71 at mcn.net>, Shannen Durphey
>> <shannen at mcn.net> writes

	Used a squirt gun filled with gasoline to run my Triumph Tiger Cub when I
was 14 (a while ago).Just remove the carb & squirt away! It would rev right
now, but it backfired with me & my bud's faces looking down the intake
port. Nobody got hurt , but for a while it looked like a shaved eyebrow
cult was taking hold at our high school.Never figured out how to ride like
that.

	James " what happens when I put this wire there? " Tidwell
 	1973 V8 240Z
	1988 Fiero GT V6
	1979 CBX
	1983 CB 1100F