Wiring Pinout

Joe Boucher BoucherJC at lmtas.lmco.com
Wed Dec 3 14:35:54 GMT 1997

steve ravet wrote:

> Christopher J. Bruno wrote:
[snip]

> Chris, you really need to buy the Chevy service manual for that IROC.
> It'll save you a lot of time and headaches.  I spent about 40 hours on
> the wiring to put a 350 TBI motor into my S-10, with the factory manual
> for the donor engine and a Chiltons for the truck.  It would have been
> easier if I had the factory manual for both.
>
> --steve

I agree.  The factory manual was indispensable.  You can buy those
used.  Find a Hemmings Motor News.  There will be vendors in there
specializing in used manuals.  The GM outlet for manuals is Helms.  They
have an 800 number.  Call 800 directory assistance.  The electrical
troubleshooting book is great if it is a separate book.

Joe Boucher
'70 RS/SS Camaro  '81 TBI Suburban