Address

Kevin Vannorsdel kv at us.ibm.com
Wed Dec 3 15:47:46 GMT 1997

Brad-

No I don't do alot of FI work... well-  more as of late I guess.  I am
attempting to get a 300HP 350  (Chevy Crate) to run well in my 87 K5  (TBI).

Have gotten a *lot* of good info from guys on this list.  I was considering
getting a modified TBI from TC but so far, all of my phone conversations have
not left me feeling like they know what is going on.  I suppose I just haven't
gotten the right guy or don't ask the right questions.  All I get are these
little two word answers with no real good recommendations.  I'll be dang'd if I
will drop 300 bucks again without having a good idea these people know what
they are doing! (grin).   I allready did that once with JET for a PROM.

I get the same response for Arizona Speed and Marine who I visited last week.
...maybe it's just me!

I got my hands on a 454 TBI last week-- so it looks like I will be going the
DIY route!

  Kevin Vannorsdel     IBM Arm Electronics Development
    408-256-6492                Tie 276-6492     kv at us.ibm.com

owner-diy_efi at efi332.eng.ohio-state.edu on 12/02/97 07:48:33 PM
Please respond to diy_efi at efi332.eng.ohio-state.edu @ internet