GM TPI

Carl Summers InnovativeTechnologies at worldnet.att.net
Sat Dec 6 02:39:07 GMT 1997

Dorothy Streich wrote:

> Hey all, I've got a question,
>
> What year did GM's vehicles switch from batch fire to sequential fire on
> the 305/350 engines?  I'd like to pirate an EFI setup to slap on a 327 and
> drop it in a 66 chevelle...  Can the early batch fires be converted to
> sequential??...
> Thanks for the help, and please reply dirrectly to DStreich at Compuserve.com
>
>                                                 Karl Streich

An afordable way to do this is to buy a universal harness from PAINLESS
WIRING(SUMMIT OR JEG'S carry these) and use a GM 1227730 processor.
There's not much reason to do the sequential since emissions are not a
factor on a 66....then break the code and "re-chip".....note
....emissions will be very clean if you get the chip right.......
Carl Summers   Innovative Technologies (IN-TECH)