IAC

Squash mpc at genevaonline.com
Mon Dec 8 20:48:28 GMT 1997

Ok, here's the big question:  Why do you need 3 rpm levels?  Howz about
just normal idle and high-idle, such as 1400 rpm to keep the alternator
chargin' good for winching, etc?  I would look for a plug in your intake
manifold and try unscrewing it and holding your finger over the hole to
see if you can actually vary the engine speed that way.  I know that
unless that plug is close to the center, the engine will not really
increase in speed, but it will run kinda crummy.  but I would try it out
first!
--
Andy Quaas