General Thanx

Steve Leonard sleonard at rocketmail.com
Mon Dec 8 23:55:49 GMT 1997

   I just wanted to thank everybody on this list for
all the information you have given me on my Turbo
Suzuki motorcycle and our Formula SAE Turbo single
cylinder.
   On another note, My Pentium computer has been
infested with a virus, the virus has killed both hard
drives. So much for the latest version of McAfee's
Virus program, I'm using my ole 486 25mhz, in the
meantime anybody that has sent mail to me in the last
couple weeks and I haven't replied, forgive me.

                                        regards,
                                      Steve L
                                      UB SAE