Fuel pump questions

bruce plecan nacelp at bright.net
Tue Dec 9 04:02:05 GMT 1997

Ref Jags that run manual
I'll be, sure enough on page 10-3, they show a pump with a return line
extending to the bottom of the tank, also show the same set-up in the
HO Conversion Manual.  Maybe with the OEM fuel pressure regulator this
is nessecary, but in mine with the Mallory Fuel Pump, and Regulator
the only way to route things and have it run was with a min of
backpressure in the return line.  In Alex Walordy's book Super Tuning
when talking about Holley's TBI (page 23), he says you want zero back
pressure.  I have a tech no for Mallory, in the AM I'll give em a call.
  Bruce     nacelp at bright.net