Fuel pump questions

Squash mpc at genevaonline.com
Tue Dec 9 16:07:23 GMT 1997

I think that the fuel return line is ok if piped in above the fuel
level.  If it was underneath the tank, the more gas you put into the
tank, the higher the return line pressure.  I also installed my
projection return line into the vent tube on the gas filler neck.  I
used 3/8" RUBBER fuel line for the return and 3/8 steel to the supply
line.  I also use the in-line electric fuel pump that comes with the
projoection that i have.  It runs great!  I kinda think that with the
return line trickleing down it has a "washing" effect on the gas tank.
This would also help to prevent condensation, i would think, at least a
little.
--
Andy Quaas