Need conversion equation for PS, HP, and kW

Dave Williams dave.williams at chaos.lrk.ar.us
Tue Dec 9 23:05:38 GMT 1997

-> > Would anyone know how to convert PS to HP, and kW to HP (if
-> possible)? > I have seen dyno results from a Japanese magazine that
-> read in PS and

1 PS = 0.735499 kW (German pferdestarke)
1 bhp = 0.74570 kW (American Brake Horse Power)
1 ch = 0.7355 kW (French cheval-vapeur)

====dave.williams at chaos.lrk.ar.us========================DoD#978=======
  can you help me...help me get out of this place?...slow sedation...
ain't my style, ain't my pace...giving me a number...NINE, SEVEN, EIGHT
==5.0 RX7 -> Tyrannosaurus RX! == SAE '82 == Denizens of Doom M/C '92==