a new guy to efi

Tony Cooper tony.cooper at virgin.net
Wed Dec 10 09:49:28 GMT 1997

Chris Vondrachek wrote:

> My Project:

> the design of the ignition system.  I have decided on using a 68322 (or '336)
> for the heart of it all, and this ignition project will be a good way to get
> to know the beast.
>         Is anybody here doing anything similar?  I am especially interested to
> know if anyone has done a user interface or display.
>
>         later,
>         Chris

If you design your own system, and you need a display or user interface
I can assist with this.
What sort of display/user interface would you like. 1/4 VGA/keyboard
sort of thing. It wqould be quite hard to
add to the EFI332 as the board is already made, but if you are making a
fresh one, then it is quite easy.
Give me a shout, and I will 'elp

Tony

P.S. Very early enquiries. We will need some debugger's for our own
system. It is a DSP/FPGA based engine managment, with addaptive learning
built in. Any one interested?
--
Sent By Tony Cooper.
email: tony.cooper at virgin.net
Allow at least 10 working minutes for reply. ;)