Fuel pressure regulators, was Re: Fuel pump questions

bruce plecan nacelp at bright.net
Thu Dec 11 19:39:36 GMT 1997

ref Carl
  1. your 100% right, I was in error totally, can even imagine what
       if was thinking (or lack thereof)
  2. when they hammer the pump like that, does it normally die
     fast enough that you can't catch it witha guage?.  Hobbs
     switch definitly sounds like cheap insurance, on say a system
     that runs 45 PSI, and is hammered to say 70 use a TPS sensor
     and a say a 65PSI switch and a little logic circuit?.  Would
     you need to use a fuel isolator with the hobbs switch, or
     are they safe enough?.  I'm thinking about applying this to
     a turbo application is why I'm curious.  Does anyone know of
     source for an adjustable one, with these working ranges?.
  Thanks in advance,  Bruce    nacelp at bright.net