GM ALDL interface

Steven B Reed kb8stb at ix.netcom.com
Fri Dec 12 01:15:57 GMT 1997

Jennifer Rose wrote:

>PPS: Has anyone found a source for the female side of the ALDL connector?
>The pin spacing is non-standard.  I doubt that even a silicon valley junk
>dealer will have anything that can be adapted.

Packard Electric makes all the conectors and wiring harnesses for GM
They will not sell you the female side of the connector unless you buy
about a thousand or so.  But I have been told that if you claim to be
a company that is designing a new product they will send you free
samples.  Look for a Tech line phone number or ask for tech assist when
you call.  I may be able to find/get the mumber for you if you give me
a day or so.
Hope this helps!

Steven Reed
ASE Certified GM Dealer Tech