68764C

peter paul fenske pfenske at direct.ca
Sun Dec 14 08:00:59 GMT 1997

I always thought the ceasefire was a TI 2532 type.
The later C3s are only a 2732.

Still the 64 designation usually means a 64K

The earlier C3s used a 1K prom.. Methinks terry had
it right.. This did have a different pinout..

>From what I have heard a TPI ecm will work with the Peak and
hold 2 ohm injectors for a while the emphasis is on a while

They open with four amps and cut back to an amp or so

The tpi ecms use one mondo fet to fire all the injectors
at one time.. So this makes this operation problematical.

Of course you could add Sandys efi driver board and run
peak and hold from a saturated type ecm.. Or look in
the special devices National Data book Bruce..

cyaLL:peter