2.8L/3.1L AND 3.8L FWD same bellhousing pattern?

Paul Tholey pft101 at psu.edu
Mon Dec 15 05:54:29 GMT 1997

I have found two good yards in Pa.  They are: Lou's U-Pull-It 215-659-6097.
They are probably the best.  As usual, don't accept their first price.  If
you want to try this, tell them you hear they had 25% off of their entire
stock of engines.  They do this seasonally, and I am not sure if it is on
now.  The other yard is Stewart's  1-888-428-8125.  They are a little more
pricy usually.  The 25% thing won't work here, but you can mention my name
and speak to Clint.

I hope this helps.

Paul Tholey
pft101 at psu.edu
Clint knows me Paul "the scooter kid" form Penn State