oxygen sensor readings

Eric Ekberg etekberg at ou.edu
Mon Dec 15 06:23:24 GMT 1997

So how do I go about using the signal as a vague indicator of the A/F ratio?
Average it?  Over how long?
I'm not planning on doing any fueling with this, just another gadget to display
on the LCD.  Really I'm just looking for good,bad,danger, etc.
>From what you're saying, Assuming normal operating parameters with a good
running engine, would 800-900mV indicate 14+ to 1?  Would 450mV be a good
mixture?
thanks for your help,
Eric