2.8L/3.1L AND 3.8L FWD same bellhousing pattern?

Sketch sketch at r34h11.res.gatech.edu
Mon Dec 15 18:11:43 GMT 1997

> Hmmm...what about Aurora v-8?  I'll find out tomorrow if they came with std.
> trans.  Yeah, I know.  That one costs money :(

The Aurora V8 is just a de-bored and/or stroked (I forget which) Northstar
engine.  As usual from GM these days, automatic only...

C'ya    |  Gold '86 SE 2m6 4-speed  |  Space Coast Fieros
Sketch  |  Daytona Beach, FL        |  Florida Fiero Council

Florida Fiero Council & Online Service Guide:
http://apollo.pacificweb.net/~sketch/