2.8L/3.1L AND 3.8L FWD same bellhousing pattern?

Peter Datcuk PDatcuk at ewa.com
Mon Dec 15 19:17:55 GMT 1997

  Yeh, it is ashame that the EPA can't make up their mind which is more important, fuel milage or emmisions.  Maybe if they decided for milage we could get a couple of these new high tech engines that fit a manual trans....

Pete Datcuk
'87 4cyl 5sp parts car, 161,000 before retirement
'87 4cyl 5sp metallic red w/wing, Konis in front
    and sway bar in rear, helluva nice stereo
'67 Jeep Commando, in pieces at the moment.

>>> Sketch <sketch at r34h11.res.gatech.edu> 12/15/97 01:14PM >>>
> Hmmm...what about Aurora v-8?  I'll find out tomorrow if they came with std.
> trans.  Yeah, I know.  That one costs money :(

The Aurora V8 is just a de-bored and/or stroked (I forget which) Northstar
engine.  As usual from GM these days, automatic only...

C'ya    |  Gold '86 SE 2m6 4-speed  |  Space Coast Fieros
Sketch  |  Daytona Beach, FL        |  Florida Fiero Council

Florida Fiero Council & Online Service Guide:
http://apollo.pacificweb.net/~sketch/