Injector resistance.

Michael Farrugia mikefarr at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 15 22:49:33 GMT 1997

I do not think that I have burned the injector's coil since before I
started fidling I measured the resistance and even then it was 1.9ohms.
I have some other small multimoint injectors whose resistance is about
15ohms.  These do move a little and make a small sound when I apply 12V.
So how can I open the injector because I would wish to drive it.

Thanks again
michael

>Its a peak and hold injector,  applying 12 V will only work with a
>saturation,  hopefully you didn't see any smoke while applying the 12
V,