Broadcast codes...

Kevin Vannorsdel kv at us.ibm.com
Wed Dec 17 00:00:22 GMT 1997

Carl,  thanks for the info!  I would like to try your update!  kv at us.ibm.com

It is interesting that you, and nearly every Chevy dealer says that this truck
has the 700R4,  The VIN indicates this also-  but there is NO 700R4 tranny...
and no indication that there ever was one.  VIN also indicates Posi-Trac but no
such luck there either.  Sure wish I DID have the 700R4...   but since I don't
I sure wish I new why!  Anyone else seen this before?

  Kevin Vannorsdel     IBM Arm Electronics Development
    408-256-6492                Tie 276-6492     kv at us.ibm.com

owner-diy_efi at efi332.eng.ohio-state.edu on 12/16/97 10:29:55 AM
Please respond to diy_efi at efi332.eng.ohio-state.edu @ internet