tuning EFIs

Danilo C. Ribeiro danilocr at ez-poa.com.br
Wed Dec 17 01:16:54 GMT 1997

	Hi there,

	Although I know it all about eproms and microprocessors recording, I'm new
in EFIs. I intend to get in this marketing by tuning EFIs via special
software (and perhaps a eprom emulator).
	I understand this is a virgin market here in Brazil, where most of EFIs
are Bosch or Magnetti Marelli.

	I'm not sure if I can use Eprom Wyzard for this both EFIs but this is the
only one I have heard for EFIs tuning.

	More than this, some cars as the Opel Vectra 2.0 8V is not listed in the
list of Eprom Wyzard. What to do in this case?

	Is there a tutorial in the Internet about EFIs tuning?

	I will appreciate a lot any comment about this stuff.

	Thanks in advance.

	Danilo.

 | Danilo Chagas Ribeiro     Porto Alegre,RS - Brazil   |
 | danilocr at embramic.com.br  http://www.embramic.com.br |