tuning EFIs

Land Shark lndshrk at xmission.com
Wed Dec 17 09:19:15 GMT 1997

At 09:48 AM 12/17/97 +0100, it was written:

>Furthermore you don´t have the possibility to watch the address bus with eprom
>wizard. Dimsport´s emulator shows you exactly in the map where the computer is
>working at the moment while driving on the rolling road!

 I am working at this moment to adapt a few different realtime emulators
 to my Motronic DME Editor..

 I'm doing this, because the price of some of these "automotive" versions
 are a bit of a joke.. The SAME type of emulator in the computer field
 is under $2000 US!!.. why should an automotive one cost over $3500!!

 With any Motronic chip image, I can disassemble and provide you with the
 map/limiter/checksum info..

 The software is in 6 languages (US Eng/UK Eng/German/Spanish/French/Italian)
 and I've have available a self-extracting ZIP file which yields an 8.5 meg WORD
 document showing the program.

 Jim Conforti
 Bonneville Motor Werks