Injector resistance.

Frederic Breitwieser frederic.breitwieser at mcione.com
Thu Dec 18 02:19:30 GMT 1997

>NOTHING will. Lemme see, hmm 2 ohms static means 6A flowing thru an
>injector that's probably made to HOLD with somewhere between 0.5A and
>0.75A max. Whelp, me I'd guess it's fried. But if it WAS fried, it
>wouldn't measure 1.9ohms any more. Mysteries abound, eh?

Well, it might be that the 2 ohm coil resistance is valid, and it DOES draw
6A when connected to a regulated power supply.  But, the injector might be
so clogged that it doesn't move, click, shudder, or anything mechanical.

Just a thought  :)
Frederic Breitwieser
Homebrew Automotive
Bridgeport, CT 06606