BOP

Frederic Breitwieser frederic.breitwieser at mcione.com
Thu Dec 18 02:19:36 GMT 1997

>I'm going to have to disagree with you.  It isn't related to EFI, but I
>gotta.

Actually, I'm glad everyone disagrees with what I had originally said,
because if you'all are right, then I can mate any FWD GM engine to the
adaptors I made for my Audi transaxle - so nothing lost here.

>corporation, I would have bet big money that ALL domestically developed
>FWD tranny's shared the same bolt pattern.

I would have thought so, since modularity in manufacturing saves money -
which the automakers have been striving for.  So be it!

Thanks everyone for setting me (and others) straight!

Frederic Breitwieser
Homebrew Automotive
Bridgeport, CT 06606

Portable Web-Site: http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Downs/4605/index.html