MAP+fuel maps

Alain Toussaint alaint at boisfrancs.qc.ca
Thu Dec 18 05:15:53 GMT 1997

>89 IROC M5 305 TPI     13.5 at 104.1   320 hp / 470 ft lbs

i have one question,what it take to get a 305 producing 470 ft lbs,does it
has boost (either supercharged or turbocharged),and if it does indeed have
boost,why the horsepower is low (pardon my question,your hp number is very
respectable but i'm used to be seeing hp number in the 450+ for a 470 ft lbs
motor excepted diesel motor) ??
you can mail me at:
alaint at boisfrancs.qc.ca

>Leave late, drive faster, still get there first. ;)

especially at night (in our province tought),if you do speed under 80
MPH,stay in the right lane !!