2.8L/3.1L AND 3.8L FWD same bellhousing pattern?

Alain Toussaint alaint at boisfrancs.qc.ca
Thu Dec 18 05:15:51 GMT 1997

>>Hmmm...what about Aurora v-8?  I'll find out tomorrow if they came with
std.
>>trans.  Yeah, I know.  That one costs money :(
>
>But its a super engine, no doubt about that :)  I've been lead to believe
>its founded off the Northstar engine.  Though here I go again putting my
>foot in my mouth :)

i seen in a car mag (a bit long ago) that it's not just the engine whitch
Cadilac has paternity,the entire car was developed by Cadilac without
nameplate during developement and then,after being done,they made Olds the
owner of the nameplate.

if you need more insight on all this,mail me:
alaint at boisfrancs.qc.ca
i can search in my archive (of mag) but then,you'll have to wait at least 5
day's (i have so much stock to review).
Alain.