Injector resistance.

Joe Chiasson chiasson at hutchtel.net
Fri Dec 19 01:57:31 GMT 1997

> Hello again.
> I do not know why everyone is talking about this smoke!!.  I applied the
> 12V by just thouching the wire for a split second and I do not think
> this will burn out the coil of the injector.
> Thanks
> Michael

Oops, guess I am to blame about the smoke thing,  was just in a round about
way trying to relate some real life experience tiz all.  Try running some
regulated shop air through it while activating the injector (by some other
means as previously suggested by cloud and someone else). If you here air
coming out the tip of the injector its a pretty good indication that the
valve is opening.  Just a thought.

j.