turbo sizing

Dave Morrill david.p.morrill at fairchildsemi.com
Fri Dec 19 21:11:20 GMT 1997

Group,
	I have a ZRT800 turbocharged snowmobile, and I assure you, turbocharged
2 strokes DO work, amazingly well.  Several friends also have turboed 2
strokes, all making significant power gains and are fairly reliable.

	I've just built a piggyback fuel injection system with a custom analog
computer that I designed and built, It really makes a lot of power.
Based on the fuel consumption that I am using, I'm putting out over
250hp out of an 800cc engine, will have dyno data in the next few weeks
to confirm.

Best,
	Dave.