Diacom

Carmine carmine at ibmoto.com
Fri Dec 19 22:45:02 GMT 1997

---- Justin Albury <jalbury at tpgi.com.au> writes:

: Terry Hartman wrote:

 > > From: bcoop at totacc.com (Brad Cooper)
 > > Date: Thu, 18 Dec 1997 09:19:40 -0700
 > > Subject: Re: Diacom
 > >
 > > Can somebody send me a copy of Diacom?
 >
 > It would not help you unless you had the
 > special cable.  I believe this cable has
 > been discussed here before, so someone
 > might be able to tell you how to make it....

 yes! its not that hard to build ...8 transistors & 10 - 12 resistors
 from memory.   i mounted all the componets insids a rs232 jumper box,
 unsoldered the25 pin serial connector and soldered a 9 pin connector on
 so i could change aldl cables.....  more info????

 jalbury at tpgi.com.au

---- end of included message ----

Yes, please more info!

Carmine