AIC

Tony Cooper tony.cooper at virgin.net
Tue Dec 23 18:22:25 GMT 1997

Paul wrote:

> Tony,
> I would be interested in seeing your diagram and trying something 'simple'
> out.  Was there a limit to the number of injectors that could be driven?
> Paul

<Snip>

> > As more boost was added, the extra injectors came on longer. The extra
> > fuel curve followed a linear 'curve'
> > which was set by a pot. Not very hi-tech, but it worked VERY well. If
> > any body is interested, I will release the circuit diagram.

The only limit is how many power devices you want to use. We used 1 per
injector, but I could do the calcs
to allow say 2-3 injectors per driver, with the corresponding driver
device.

As you are interested, I will sort out a .PDF of the circuit for you.
If PDF ok?

Tony

--
Sent By Tony Cooper.
email: tony.cooper at virgin.net
Allow at least 10 working minutes for reply. ;)