test equipment

Gordon Couger gcouger at ionet.net
Wed Dec 24 08:36:10 GMT 1997

Garvin

Here is one.
This months Circuit Cellar Ink. has a design for a
logic analyzer that uses a FIFO chip. It Has adjustable
clock frequency and can store 8 bits 2K deep. It looks
like a natural for capturing ignition and injector timing.
You trigger in and wait till it fills up and then you clock it
out to a PC printer port.
It looks like a poor man's digital storage scope. It would just
have one bit resolution but that's enough for a lot of what we
want to do.
Gordon
Gordon Couger
624 Cheyenne