Traction compound (not efi related)

Robert Harris bob at bobthecomputerguy.com
Fri Feb 14 16:19:08 GMT 1997

Bleach, ordinary chlorine bleach.  Thats why it's nicknamed the
bleach box or bleach burnout.  Works fine, used it years ago for
improving traction of unchained tires in snow country also.

If the first ingredient ain't Habanero, then the rest don't matter.
Robert Harris <bob at bobthecomputerguy.com>