DFI controler

George Najarian najay at deltanet.com
Mon Feb 17 01:32:33 GMT 1997

THis is common. People run away from things that are too good to be
true. Price it at market - 10% or so and make a killing.

On Sun, 16 Feb 1997 13:08:14 -0600, David Doddek wrote:
>Interesting,  Last year I offered a computer that I had made that did not
>have quite as many optional features for $300.  No one wanted one.  I am
>going to add more features to it this year and see if anyone wants one for
>$150.  If not I guess I will raise the price to $700.  I guess people just
>do not want to save money.
>
>David Doddek        pantera at pobox.com        217-422-3722
>69 EFI Fairlane, 89 T-bird SC, 74 Twin turbo NOS EFI Pantera (I like to go fast)

George Najarian	    | '95 Ford Mustang GTS Cobra (14.21/100.81)
najay at deltanet.com  | '86 Ford Mustang GT Convertible (15.0/93)
http://users.deltanet.com/~najay/
Team.Net        Team OS/2