Methanol injectors..

Seth Allen n9540517 at cc.wwu.edu
Tue Feb 18 19:12:13 GMT 1997

> << Ideally, i hope to get enough intake air cooling with evaporation of an
>  alcohol so that an intercooler becomes unnecessary. >>
>
> Don't you think it would be much chepare and simpler to just run an
> intercooler?

There are pressure losses incerred with an intercooler, as well as larger
intake volume.  And intercoolers are far from cheap.  Cheapest I have
found is $250.  Intercooler core is even moer for a custom application,
even if you can weld aluminum ends on.  And I have to have additional
fuelling anyway, so why not kill two birds with one stone.

Seth