Looking for an EFI system for a V8 engine.

Evert Rosseel Evert.Rosseel at rug.ac.be
Thu Jan 9 12:25:54 GMT 1997

> Just in answer to your question:
> > We are currently looking for an EFI system for a V8 engine.
>
> Talking from a position of ultimate amatuerness, do you mean cheaply?

I don't know how much I can spend on it yet, but anything
significantly above 10000 $ is probably out of the question.

> Because, IMHO, the MoTec is the best aftermarket programmable computer,
> but it ain't cheap; try http://www.motec.com.au/ for their home-page.

Thanks. They don't mention any prices however.

> Except for some possible problem with gas that I'm not sure of, it would
> meet all other specs.

As we already have gas injectors (properly dimensioned for flow rate
and opening delay), this should not be a major problem.

Evert
*    Dr. ir. Evert Rosseel                                             *
*    Laboratory for Machines                                   *
*    Department of Mechanical and Thermal Engineering          *
*    University Gent                                           *
*    Sint-Pietersnieuwstraat 41, 9000 Gent, Belgium            *
*    Tel : ++32 9 264.33.06                                    *
*    Fax : ++32 9 264.35.86                                    *
*    Email : Evert.Rosseel at rug.ac.be                           *
*    WWW : http://allserv.rug.ac.be/~erosseel/motoren.htm      *