Motronic

Chris Denzler cdenzler at pacific.telebyte.com
Mon Jan 13 21:44:23 GMT 1997

 Land Shark wrote:

>  Ahh.. here's where (I believe) the cagers (cars/etc) have it over the
>  bikes.. mandated OBD-I (not OBD-II) flashcodes...

Er, this is a little bit greek to me.  What I think you are saying is
there is a standard interface protocol for troubleshooting a car EFI
system?  So you could plug into the same serial line on different cars,
with the same test hardware?  Wow!  Or did I totally miss your point?

FAIK, there isn't any publically agreed on interface for motorcycle
EFI systems.

                                   - Chris