Electromotive and their reputation

Daniel Burk ws6transam at voyager.net
Sat Jan 18 15:41:15 GMT 1997

You know, this is really strange, but here's my observation on
Electromotive:

When their products work, people seem to really like their system.

When their products don't, people really seem to hate dealing with
Electromotive.  Something about "non-existant" or "Woefully hostile"
customer service.

	This has been my observation of posts on this, and the Formula SAE
mailing lists.  I have no experience with them as the posts convinced us
at MSU FSAE to buy something else.

Is this a fair assessment?

If you, the reader of this post have a positive experience with
elecromotive service, please reply!!!

		-- Dan