Fuel line connectors

Bill Moffitt wmoffitt at connect.net
Mon Jan 20 02:57:22 GMT 1997

To all those who responded to my problems reading the EFI332
schematics - a big THANKS.  GhostView was able to read in all
files with no problems.

Onto another matter:  It seems that aftermarket EFI systems
use some sort of braided fuel lines with aluminum connections.
I think these are AN8xx connectors (aviation style)?  Who
knows where I can go to get info on these connectors, such as
if they are tapered or non-tapered pipe threads, common sizes
(1/2", 5/8", etc...) for things like between fuel pump and
filters, filter to fuel rail, etc...  I've been reading this
group for about a month now and haven't seen this subject
mentioned before.

Bill