Are my messages getting through?

Fred Miranda fcmtb at ix.netcom.com
Sun Jan 26 23:04:06 GMT 1997

Mike,
Yes, your messages are getting through(at least to those still on the list).

Not all questions get responces, you never know.  Sometimes the most
trivial things generate all sorts of trafic. Several of mine have gone
unanswered.
(not trivial IMO)

As for your question regarding speed density versus maf for altitude changes,
my only experience is with some aftermarket systems. With those, speed density
doesn't cope too well if during the course of a drive you have a large change in
elevation. Something with a seperate baro sensor would work much better.
Maybe the oems have this I don't know.

Fred