conversion question +

Fred Miranda fcmtb at ix.netcom.com
Wed Jul 9 20:30:27 GMT 1997

Todd,
a: I think I saw that gas weighs 6.1-6.5#/gal depending on the type.

b: Most turbos won't *need* any 1700f but they will spool up faster with some
excess heat(ie from retarded timing or lean mixture).
I guess if your turbine side was somewhat oversized it might just need all the
energy(in whatever form) it could get.

Fred