Fiat woes

Daniel Grambihler danielg at netzone.com
Fri Jul 11 20:53:45 GMT 1997

Chief:

You might try checking your crank sensor (I'm assuming you have one). I've
seen this type of problem on other FI systems that came down to a faulty
crank sensor (started stumbling above a certain RPM - cutting out like the
ignition was dying).

good luck - Daniel

--
Daniel Grambihler
danielg at eskimo.com
'47 CJ2A   '87 328 GTS  '95 D90 #3064 '96 900SS/CR