intel's D8763-1 EPROM

barry coleman fvoho at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 25 01:24:39 GMT 1997

 DIY_EFI list,

     This is my first post to this fascinating list and I have kept
silent until now because I wanted to ask a question that wasn't in the
archives already, so here is is:

     Does anybody on the list know the pinout/specs for this
EPROM?

It is from my EEC-IV ("DC" calibration code, aka '88 SD SEFI 5.0HO).
This EPROM is in a weird 24 pin DIP package and it officially doesn't
exist.   Thanks in advance.

Barry Coleman                  a 351C w/SEFI...why didn't Ford think
of that?
fvoho at hotmail.com